VersatileArt is a new developed Online Art Gallery to buy and sell Paintings Online. I firmly believe it fills up all the gaps and holes which were causing artists to think a long time before choosing a platform to market their artwork at. These concerns include payment turnaround, commission, and policies etc. including large audience. Versatileart online Gallery provides solution for complicated perspectives as you will read down below. Any artists can sign up with Versatileart whether his works relates to Painting, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture, Drawing and any type. Artists just pay the minimum service fee of 15% on sales and they get paid immediately with the help of PayPal Adaptive Payments.
Buy and Sell VersatileArt Online – How It Works:
If you are an artist or you think you have creativity and art for sale online, whether you make drawings, paintings or whatever, you can easily become a best seller artist by joining VersatileArt platform. Just follow these simple steps,
Login to Forbesblogs.com
Click on Sign up which will open up a registration form in a popup.
You can sign up as a seller or as a buyer. Don’t worry you can change these settings later from the account. You can become seller and buyer at the same time such as buy any painting you like and sell your own ones.
After signing up as a seller or buyer you get individual artists profile completely at your disposal. You can completely manage it like as your own artists’ website. Some of the things you can do immediately before you buy or sell artwork online,
- Create a robust artist profile which would attract buyers
- As an artist set your own policies for selling artwork
- View all the feedbacks you have received from customers
- View all the purchases you have made in a separate tab
- Configure payment settings
- Most Interesting and Unique Features
- Instant Payment turnaround: VersatileArt has developed a payment module from scratch based on Adaptive Payments by PayPal. This module uses split payments, as soon as customer buys any products 85% of the sale price as per contract is immediately transferred to his PayPal account. To give you some details, Adaptive Payments are used for split payments and transfer them instantly into PayPal accounts of multiple receivers.
- Lowest Commission Rates: 15% is the most affordable rate I have seen so far in any Online Art Gallery.
- Feedback Module: Once a customer purchases any artwork, he can instantly share feedback with the artist. This functionality is provided in the account section of Artists and buyers. This helps them share valuable information among each other.
- Completely Independent Profile: Artists can treat their profile as their own webpage. They can configure custom URLs, add meta information, all things that will optimize for search engines.
- Global audience: If you are an artist or buyer and you want to reach out to millions of art lovers, you must choose online art platform to capture global audience. Online art galleries offer much more features required to buy and sell artwork online.